I would be very grateful for guidance and advice. I am wanting to put an extraction fan on my spray booth but they are very expensive even secondhand. So I was thinking of modifying a bouncy castle air blower which are cheap as chips and use this to remove fumes etc. The motor is external to the fan so there is no flammable fumes over the motor. So before I buy one I thought I would ask if anyone has done anything like this or am I missing something really obvious whyI should not do this? I canít find any information on line.
I thank you all in advance for your time
The Home Engineer