Today, announced merger [blanketing] of a premier construction and safety supply knuckling to buyout. Hostile or not, virtually parallel to MeJasonT's Off Topic new thread on Poor Management, vapid mission statements, and meaningless 'social commitments'.

As a periodic customer, and more frequent recommendations to buyers, I fired back in response to the weekly email to 'Contact Us' instead of unmonitored inbox......will they care or respond? Likely not; unless a few thousand react in kind. But at least I've no stocks on them to unload. It will be interesting to see the new word is created as company name. As if the past is shameful.

"We make it easy for you to do business!"
Well then, let me lessen your load even further. In consideration, let alone fulfillment of selling out. Move to China while you're at it.
My purchases and product recommendations stop immediately. None of your mission statements, or boilerplate social commitments hold water. Your unmonitored inbox contains the following..............

Oh good. Unrelated new investors who only wear hardhats as an ornament. Great choice for any concern respected by the construction community.
In celebration, you'll find my email subscription, purchases and product recommendations cancelled, immediately...