Slim-123 (Apr 23, 2022)
I just use my thumb and fore finger to push the crud to one corner then pinch it away from the magnet. Anything missed can be easily removed with my torch, by setting the flame to zero feather hold it near the edge of the magnet and give it a blast of the cutting oxygen. the crud will lose its attraction to a magnet at red and disintegrates as it is blown away the magnet is not hurt since the flame is always being moved in the direction, I am blowing the crud off.
But heck there have been times I probably had nearly that much metal crud in the skin of my hands and arms or under my fingernails
Never try to tell me it can't be done
When I have to paint I use KBS products
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)