The fixture worked perfectly. I used solder paste after cleaning all parts with Acetone. The parts were assembled with a light layer of paste and I added two fiber washers to each trunion pin to reduce heat loss from the fixture. Only needed about 15 or 20 seconds on each side (from the inside of the housing) with my propane torch.
First picture is the assembly as it was soldered.
Picture 2 is the part from the bottom and you can see just a tiny bit of over solder. (It is on the bottom and I am leaving it!)
Picture 3 shows the fixture ready to release the assembly. It had just enough clearance to exit the fixture without taking the fixture apart.
The fixture will be used to install more parts when they are ready.