Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Built-In Hot Glue Gun Stand

Supporting Member projectswithrich's Avatar
    Thanks

projectswithrich's Tools

Built-In Hot Glue Gun Stand

One of the biggest issues with most hot glue guns is their stand. Unless you have one of the higher end or industrial models, the built in stand unstable and mostly useless. Most of the ones available locally do not have good stands.

I've had this Dewalt glue gun for a few years and it has been great. In this video I'm building a very stable and inexpensive built-in stand for it. The concept and the process can be applied to just about any brand and model of glue gun on the market. For many people this hack will cost nothing but some time. I also show some tips and tricks for designing and bending something like this.

In the past I have made separate holders that stay on the workbench but I missed the convenience of simply having a glue gun that could stand up on its own.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    My Youtube Channel:
    Projects with Rich - YouTube

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to projectswithrich For This Useful Post:

Hoosiersmoker (Oct 14, 2021), Jon (Oct 14, 2021), TheElderBrother (Oct 14, 2021)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,652 Posts

Thanks projectswithrich! We've added your Hot Glue Gun Stand to our Miscellaneous category,
    as well as to your builder page: projectswithrich's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information