Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cable bridge violently twisted by storm winds - GIF

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I've been to places where they had signals to tell you when to walk and when not to walk. The worst thing I found about those places were almost always crowded with lots of big ugly buildings, hoards of people and cars, those signals that told you when to walk or not always seemed to have lights to supposedly tell the cars when to drive or not. Another thing I noticed was that lots of people paid no attention to the lights and neither did many of the cars, so why even bother putting up the signals. Why not just let the people and the cars battle it out, or better yet get rid of all the big ugly buildings then would be no reason for all of the people and cars to go there in the first place or to have so many streets that all lead to nowhere.
    Many have longingly looked back when the rocks we sleep on were harder. I like this by Verdelle

cheers

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Her song sounds much better to me, played at 1.75 speed at that speed there is a distinctive yodel in her voice and the words are close enough together to understand what she is trying to say. But then again, I am not much on music of any kind never personally owned a stereo system

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information