Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Reality Check

The desolate ranch country of Northeastern corner of New Mexico, USA
    Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Liars want to limit the spread of ideas because it would expose their deception... and they do it to keep us safe, they say.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    What deception do you think is being carried out?

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,892 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Sense or not, logic or not, factual or not; immaterial. Who pulled the information down?
    1]If the authors, they should recant the original as flawed, post new findings.
    2] If big pharma, big brother, or outside operatives, not offering a different facet is 100% suspect.

The internet has very little the oft-hyped and so called 'transparency'. More smoke and mirrors than ever. Which I'm certain was the objective all along.

Let's say for sake of argument an [any] unnamed conspiracy theory is accurate. Could not COVID19 been orchestrated to break relations, especially trade, between a handful of economic giants. I'd be thrilled to hear POTUS tell China "your practices in trade have the worst imaginable impacts, we'll no longer accept importations from China or her territories, this is over". Social upheaval would collapse Communist regime and set them back 300-500-maybe 1000 years into fragmented but modern semi-feudal states hungry to re-unite under full on capitalism.
    Otherwise they starve. Maybe lobbyists of our own manufacturing industry that push off-shoring, keel over next.

More than a few international corporations are considering backing out already. Consider just one product line, say tires used by trucking industry. There are owner operators risking loads and the public on shoddy [polite term] $150 tires whereas 1st line brands are ~ $280 and up, way up. There are tire manufacturers worldwide, Chinese truck tires have no devoted clients.
    Last edited by Toolmaker51; May 2, 2020 at 12:39 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolmaker51 For This Useful Post:

Okapi (May 2, 2020)

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    What deception do you think is being carried out?
    I am here specifically referring to Youtube's (Google's) practice of removing content deemed as "violating community guidelines". In this particular case the interview of these two doctors contained ideas/concepts that those who want to control the narrative, in this case Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube, does NOT want you to be exposed to, because, according to Wojcicki, this interview was "problematic" and contained opinions that are (in her opinion) are "medically unsubstantiated", i.e. these doctors don't support the "vaccine narrative" that is currently being promoted by the AMA, MSM, Big-pharma, etc.

That "vaccine narrative" goes something like this: "Vaccines are ONLY good and never hurt anyone, they're the only and safest choice for the public's health. Vaccine producers are honest folks with pure motives and they never employ questionable practices. You can trust us... we wear white lab coats and have halos over our heads."

So, we have mega-giant Google, arguably the world's largest advertising agency, earning US$134.8 billion in 2019. The AMA, funded by Big-pharma, has a vigorous campaign/lobby to induce Big-tech companies to "stop spread of anti-vax information", even if it's a couple of doctors saying that it's good for a healthy person to be exposed to things like Covid-19 so they can exercise their immune system and develop antibodies & thus immunity to the virus. Oh, and they also said that, FROM THE DATA derived from ANTIBODY TESTING, we have a ~0.03% risk of death from the virus. This is NOT good news to fear & vaccination peddlers. It's also not good news to those with political motives who want to prolong the "shelter-in-place" orders.

To be clear, I AM NOT anti-vaccine. I believe *some* vaccines have been wonderful. I am, however, for the free expression, discussion, and dissemination of ideas, and that truth itself will dispel lies, not the internet censorship police. I personally don't think it's wise to introduce into the human body toxic metals, such as mercury and aluminum (both are neuro-toxic), which many/most vaccines contain, ostensibly as "preservatives". While I am no chemistry savant, I do know that there are other metals that are excellent anti-microbials (zinc, silver, copper), while also being safe and/or essential on a cellular level. So, my BIG question to the vaccine producers is, "Why are you using known toxic metals as preservatives when you could be using safer, essential and/or safe, non-toxic metals?"

For those believing that mercury is safe in small quantities, you might want to read this article from The Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology: https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...D027DC6FEEA5FA
    Last edited by IAMSatisfied; May 2, 2020 at 08:00 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IAMSatisfied For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jun 1, 2020)

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaker51 View Post
    Sense or not, logic or not, factual or not; immaterial. Who pulled the information down?
    It was Youtube... the Tucker Carlson/Fox video (in post #9) addresses this.
    Last edited by IAMSatisfied; May 2, 2020 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Duplicate post - Please Delete. Thanks!
    Last edited by IAMSatisfied; May 2, 2020 at 08:07 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,892 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    This is extraordinary! The social and general media have an agenda?
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks

Okapi's Tools
    As I am not an english native speaker, I'm not sure what is the message in the video, she said that they are more than 100'000 people in the US who die due to the lock-down ?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Okapi; Here is one of the big problems here in the USA. trying to learn the truth or real statistics concerning deaths, exposures, contracted cases, treatments, causes and effects of anything concerning this current or any of the previous diseases depends largely on which form of media or which DR's you are willing to place your trust in.
    The media started talking about 100,000 deaths due to Covid-19 but what they fail top mention is did these people die as the result of having covid-19 only or did they die because covid-19 aggravated another ailment or did they die because of the other ailment and were only showing positives of having been infected or exposed to the covid-19 virus. I'm not an MD and don't look anything like Marcus Welby or Quincy or any of the other TV actor Dr.s which is how I am viewing most of the so called experts we are seeing in the media, whos opinions and data changes with the talking point of the day it seems.
    In my very NON expert opinion ( "expert" ex means before or has been, pert short for spurt meaning a drip under pressure so to me expert means a has been that is leaking trivial tripe while being pressured) anyway as I was beginning to say. My opinion is much of what is being said and ordered can be taken right from the pages of a myriad of science fiction novels.
    Have people gotten very sick and died? the answer is yes. How many have died from the disease only? There is probably no way of knowing. Can or does this disease effect some more than others? Sure it does the same way as with any disease, much the same way that some people can succumb to many forms of cancer while others will never contract cancer and still others will recover from many forms that kill so many.
    Have people died from being in lock down? I would be greatly surprised if many haven't died from being forced to stay in their homes. especially multy family high rise apartments.
    when it comes to the subject of being forced to wear a mask to prevent the spread of a virus I say put on one of the many accepted masks they want people to wear and grab a bottle of perfume, hair spray paint or any other aerosol containing a propellent or chemical which has an odor if you can smell it your mask is not going to prevent you from catching what ever is in the air. It may reduce the likelihood of you spreading a few germs particularly if you are a spit talker. any non vented mask though is going to make you re breathe your own breath which consist of a high percentage of CO2 this can deprive your lungs from getting a sufficient resupply of oxygen and ultimately cause you to be even more susceptible to getting sick
    Staying indoors in a sealed up house will ultimately have the same results unless your house has hundreds of living plants to absorb the CO2 and produce oxygen.
    So finally I am going to end my long winded rant mainly because I need to get back out side.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

jdurand (Jun 2, 2020), Toolmaker51 (Jun 2, 2020)

Thread Information