Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Reality Check

Thanks
    Thanked 8,786 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    I had to make a 500 mile round trip yesterday to one of the villages of the damned. Every place of business I really needed to have a sit down conference with persons there were either shuttered with mass hysteria warning signs plastered all over their entry doors warning of impending doom if all rules and guidelines were not followed or buzzers and squawk boxes had been installed 2 of the places only had the janitors present everyone else of the office staff were restricted to working from home but not their factory workers Go figure.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jul 1, 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Not the first time we've seen that double standard. I first noticed it when off-shore manufacturing became the "new normal". And normal often is whatever we allow continue.

2000 Tool Plans
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaker51 View Post
    Not the first time we've seen that double standard. I first noticed it when off-shore manufacturing became the "new normal". And normal often is whatever we allow continue.
    At least 2 of the 3 companies I visited and made contact with however being a remote contact as it was have already finalized a quote for me one has even sent it formally via Email within .3% of my initial estimate of where I thought the cost would be. I haven't received the final on the 2nd as of yet as the grades of steel had to be altered bit. I had an idea this might happen with newer grades being available which I had not been familiar with. I am amenable to these alterations when I can use a stock item instead of special ordered this always means a better chance of ongoing availability and sometimes a lower overall cost as well especially when dealing with metal which has to be formed as long as the KSI and minimum yields remain within my requirements
    Last edited by Frank S; Jul 2, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jul 2, 2020)

The desolate ranch country of Northeastern corner of New Mexico, USA
    Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Truth-Telling Amid COVID-19: Asking the Critical Questions—Pamela Popper

About Pamela A Popper
    Pamela A. Popper, Ph.D., N.D.

Dr. Pam Popper is a naturopath, an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health, and the Executive Director of The Wellness Forum. The company offers educational programs designed to assist individuals in changing their health outcomes through improved diet and lifestyle habits; to assist employers in reducing the costs of health insurance and medical care for employees; and to educate health care professionals about how to use diet and lifestyle for preventing, reversing, and stopping the progression of degenerative disease.

Dr. Popper is the author of several books; her most recent is solving America's Healthcare Crisis. She is the Founder of The Wellness Forum Foundation, which offers programming in schools designed to improve children's health through better nutrition.

Dr. Popper serves on the Physician's Steering Committee for the Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington D.C.. Dr. Popper works with Whole Foods, one of the largest natural foods grocers in the world, as part of Rip Esslestyn's team, charged with helping employees improve their health with plant-based nutrition and better lifestyle choices. Additionally, she is part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell's teaching team at eCornell, teaching part of a certification course on plant-based nutrition. She has been featured in many widely distributed documentaries, including Processed People and Making a Killing and appears in a new film, Forks Over Knives, which opened in major theaters in May 2011.

Dr. Popper is also a lobbyist and public policy expert, and continually works toward changing laws that interfere with patients' right to choose their health provider and method of care. She has testified in front of legislative committees on numerous occasions, and has testified twice in front of the USDA's Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee.

Dr. Pam Popper is a straight-talking professional who is not afraid to criticize national health organizations, government agencies, medical professionals, pharmaceutical companies, agricultural organizations and manufacturing companies, many of whom have agendas and priorities that interfere with distributing truthful information and promoting public health.

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Dr. Pamela Popper talks about Covid Nonsense... I like her sense of humor....

Last edited by IAMSatisfied; Jul 28, 2020 at 10:40 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IAMSatisfied For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jul 28, 2020)

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Like it has been said for a long time when America sneezes everyone catches a cold well the elected and appointed and otherwise self proclaimed officials Here in the USA suffer from a full on case of the whooping cough which has given them Diarrhea. Severe cases can cause dehydration severe dehydration can effect the brain See where this is leading? if they ever processed a brain of their own, I've all along suspected they hadn't but anyway, their self induced hypochondria has allowed what little grey matter they may have had to putrefy turn brown and ran down their legs before they made it to a toilet. Additionally they failed to wash off the stench which is in turn now effecting so much of the population

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

IAMSatisfied (Jul 28, 2020), jdurand (Jul 28, 2020), Okapi (Jul 29, 2020), Toolmaker51 (Jul 29, 2020)

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    VIDEO + ARTICLE: Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference

This is an EXCELLENT 45 minute video of a press conference of America's Frontline Doctors sharing data and expert opinion on Covid and what's really going on regarding it. Well worth the time to watch.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...paign=20200728

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Technocrats Freak Out Over CDC’s 6% COVID Death Figure

https://www.technocracy.news/technoc...-death-figure/

A short, but good article on the CDC's recent study stating that only 6% of the "Covid-deaths" actually died of Covid alone... the remaining 94% had an average of 2.6 comorbidities (i.e. they were already knocking on death's door).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IAMSatisfied For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Sep 4, 2020)

Thanks

DIYSwede's Tools

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    I'm no expert; but media hype tipped me off so long ago; especially the choice or arrangement of particular words; pandemic, crisis, lockdown, etc. The tipping point occurred when so many corporate entities issued statements with near exact same format. To me, that says 'knee-jerk' versus logic, understanding, science, anything that clarifies or reveals. Another not-so oddity is one group that believes it FAR more than another of diametric opposites. The connection is yet to be discovered, but probability of one party using COVID19 as a means of lockstep regimentation will not be a surprise.

I have asked literally hundreds of people "...know anybody sick?", "...know of recoveries?", and the like. It might be oversimplification, but so few responded they DID know someone affected, 6% seemingly aligns pretty well. What could be less a scientific, crude polling method, besides completely at random?
    Personally, the disappointment will be if the hammer is not dropped on the perpetrators, starting with the virus, right down to those utilizing it as means to any agenda. It should be judged an act of terrorism.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thread Information