Supporting Member Scotsman Hosie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scotsman Hosie's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by ianinsa View Post
    isn't it strange that a girl with such lovely hair would want to dye the roots so dark?
    I still wouldn't mind being bivouacked with that. (Chance to find out if the rug matches the drapes?)
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 4,682 Times in 2,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank S's Tools

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman Hosie View Post
    I still wouldn't mind being bivouacked with that. (Chance to find out if the rug matches the drapes?)
    I'm quite sure you wouldn't.
    While in garrison or off duty the IDF gals can be all fun and games just like everyone else, but the word bivouacked would mean on mission and even the mildest sweetest looking are completely professional when on mission if you didn't conduct yourself in a strictly professional manor during mission times as well, your own superiors would not even look for your body.
    Advertisements
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/

Supporting Member Scotsman Hosie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scotsman Hosie's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I'm quite sure you wouldn't...
    Relax, Francis. You've been bumping heads with Dr Stan too long. Don't you know a joke when you hear one? I'm an old man. My wife died last August − following 3 months of Hospice care. And the last thing I need, is to 'own' another one. Or even hook-up with one. And a young one? Let's just say my alligator mouth would be getting my hummingbird ass, into waters completely over my head, at this point. Still − never hurts to look, dream, and remember.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,682 Times in 2,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman Hosie View Post
    Relax, Francis. You've been bumping heads with Dr Stan too long. Don't you know a joke when you hear one? I'm an old man. My wife died last August − following 3 months of Hospice care. And the last thing I need, is to 'own' another one. Or even hook-up with one. And a young one? Let's just say my alligator mouth would be getting my hummingbird ass, into waters completely over my head, at this point. Still − never hurts to look, dream, and remember.
    No worries, first off my condolences, the same thing nearly happened to me in the summer of 2015. Actually wasn't at all sure she hadn't passed on the way yo an ER but 10 days in CICU then 4 months in a nursing home then a year having to learn how to do most things allover again even how to walk using a big wheeled walker now 5 years later she gushes her lawnmower chases the chickens out of her flowerbeds helps me some on the shop building I often tell her she is among the youngest 75 year old's that I know. best thing we ever did was get as far away from the city as reasonably possible.
    About the young soldier my attempt of precautionary warnings often do not carry the levity of my thoughts as well.

Post your reply!
    Join 42,532 of us and get 500+ tool plans, tool eBooks, build guides, and much more.

eBooks for Supporters
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/

Thread Information