Hello everyone,
This will be a little long so bear with me. Originally out of Philadelphia, PA and still own a property there, but I am retired and also reside in Quartzsite, Arizona (The Gathering Place). My 1st love is fine art and painting; I now do a lot of lapidary work....stone cutting, shaping and polishing, Work field experiences....restaurant cooking, general maintenance including HVAC, furniture finishing, refinishing, repairs, making, longshoreman/stevedore/cooper/woodbutcher, illustrator/draftsman (Philco-Ford, Us Army), Water Purification Plant Operator and Waste Water Treatment Operator/shift supervisor with the City of Philadelphia 24 yrs ,Lapirary/self employed, auto maintenance and body and fender work. I've handled a lot of chemicals in my career and still do.
Hobbies interests....auto maintenance, ATV maintenance, painting, extreme lapidary which requires mfg. my own equipment, jewelry making, furniture building, RV remodeling, rock saw mfg., sewing, mining rocks and minerals, photography, fiberglass work, welding, machine shop work. cheers.....mikey