Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: help tips homemade gym equipment

Thanks

forgiaro's Tools

Question help tips homemade gym equipment

hello I would like to set up a gym at home for this reason I would like to build

an iron structure called power rach and one to perform the tractions called salmon ladder and join them together you could help me with suggestions or photos, I would like to build them in iron, thanks

help tips homemade gym equipment-1019c8091693ef5c5f55970346633f92_5d0a74fc169c5.jpeg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1019c8091693ef5c5f55970346633f92_5d0a74fc169c5.jpeg 
Views:	1008 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	31244

help tips homemade gym equipment-1019c8091693ef5c5f55970346633f92_5d0a74fc21889.jpeg

help tips homemade gym equipment-cf-out_powder_coated_outdoor_rig_accessories_1.jpg

help tips homemade gym equipment-flying-pull-up-bar-salmon-ladder-vs-sport-ups-rogue-dimensions.jpg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forgiaro For This Useful Post:

MeJasonT (Sep 21, 2019)

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    I had to look twice, I thought there was a bit of S&M Bondage and stuff going on lol.
    I suppose that and the big tubs of baby food

help tips homemade gym equipment-protein-powder-weightlifting-gift.jpg help tips homemade gym equipment-qwop1505.jpg

The ingredients are too close for it not to be the same stuff

The salmon ladder will need some pretty heavy gauge box section, perhaps 10" (250 mm) x 3" (75 mm) by 3/32" (3mm wall).
    make it the back where the rope hangs, so that section of frame does 2 functions. Consider building the rest of the frame out of scaffolding poles, add pads to the bottoms of all the sections on the ground so that you can anchor/hilti bolt the whole gym to the floor. could use 50mm box for the rest of the frame as an alternative to the scaffold pole. The width of the power rack should be able to take the stresses of the salmon ladder and prevent it from being pulled over - vertically it will be more than capable of taking the weight of the average Joe. The width of the Salmon pole will depend on how ambitious you are, if your Arny Swaetshisnickers then the pole would be a foot+ wide. make the runs by welding 3/4 or 1" solid square bar sections in to make the "V". probably wont be cheap

Are you planning to weld it together yourself ?

Pinterest is good for ideas (and google) but you know you are going to get pictures of fish as well
    https://www.google.com/search?q=pint...#imgrc=_&vet=1

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/search/pins/?q=salmon%20ladder&rs=typed&term_meta[]=salmon%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=ladder%7Ctyped

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/search/pins/?q=power%20rach&rs=typed&term_meta[]=power%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=rach%7Ctyped

2000 Tool Plans
    Last edited by MeJasonT; Sep 21, 2019 at 03:00 AM.
    Citizen of the "New democratic" Republic of Britain, liberated from the EuroNation

Thanks

forgiaro's Tools
    thanks for your contribution and valuable suggestions, we will also have to build a bench to set up a gym in the garage, you would have other suggestions for the bench and the power rack with traction bars, maybe some drawings with sizes and sections of the metal tubes thanks again for your valuable suggestions

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

Thread Information