ANGLE GRINDER STAND
You can watch how to make an easy accessory for your angle grinder. Using the right disc you can easily cut every kind of materials like wood , metal and stone. You can cut for 35 cm length and less than 3 cm thick. You can adjust the angle you want to cut from 0 to 90 deg.
1. Tube 2Χ2 cm 1,5 mm 4X20 cm. Holes 10 mm , κέντραπό 1 cm and 3 cm far from the end
2. Tube 3Χ3 cm 2-2.5 mm 1X80 cm and 2x16 cm
3. Bearings Dex. 30 mm - Din. 10 mm 8 mm thick 8 pieces.
4. Angle profile 3Χ3 cm 38.5 cm .
5. Angle profile 3X3 cm 10,5 cm 2 pieces .
6. screw 10 mm περίπου 1,20 m.
7. nuts Μ 10 about 40 pieces and screws 10 χιλ. 4Χ5 cm.
8. For the grinder 3 cm X 2-2,5 mm , length 35 cm .
9. To connect the grinder screws 8 mm with nuts M8 .
10. Ring 25 cm to tight the grinder.
11. Wooden base 2,5 – 3 cm 40 Χ 60 cm.
YOU CAN WATCH THE CONSTRUCTION AND THE USE HERE:
Dude this thing is the bomb! Nice straight cuts. I love seeing well thought out DIY tools like this!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/JKeetonKnive...confirmation=1
I clicked start and watched about 5 seconds and turned it off.
The music, if you can call it that, went straight through my ears and rattled my brain.
I could have muted the video, but then I won't hear anything.
I have a 1972 Land Rover Series III Truck Cab/Pick-Up and a 1962 Land Rover Series 2a Carawagon Camper.
The language my friend is Greek. The injured fingers happened during the tests when I removed for a little the protection cover to put the vertical tool. Fortunately it wasn' t something serious. For the design I saw something similar in a russian guy in youtube without instruction and dimention. Thank' s for the watching.
Post your reply!
Join 33,912 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)