Man dies after air compressor prank. 1:21 video:
A 40-year-old worker at a plywood factory was killed when a prank went horribly wrong on Thursday. A colleague had playfully inserted a pipe from an air compressor into Ravinderís anus when he bent down to pick up a block of wood at a factory in Nangloi, but police later said that the jet of air damaged the manís internal organs leading to severe haemorrhage and eventual death.
When the supervisor is found maybe they should shove an air hose at him as well see how he likes dyeing from internal hemorrhaging or having his bowels ruptured and the bacteria killing him.
Post your reply!
Join 33,912 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.
Never try to tell me it can't be done
When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)