Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Mini Bench Drilling Machine | Using CHOU SEIKI Stage

Supporting Member universal scale models's Avatar
    Thanks

universal scale models's Tools

Thumbs up Mini Bench Drilling Machine | Using CHOU SEIKI Stage

In this video I am showing how to make a Mini Bench Drilling machine,A bench drilling machine or Pillar Drilling machine is very useful for drilling precision holes, the drilled holes remain perpendicular to the surface to be drilled, hence it was a requirement that i needed a bench drilling machine for my projects, the drilling process is very much easy compared to using a portable drilling machine, Since the drilling machine is constrained except on Z - axis, this makes the operation and precision drilling possible. The materials used are pieces of Aluminum tubing’s used in Office Partition, And the slide which I had with me for a very long time. And using CHOU SEIKI stages made in Japan.I hope you enjoyed this video and where able to learn something from it as well. Thanks for watching, have a great time making and enjoying these projects as I do “Universal Scale Models”

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by universal scale models; Sep 2, 2020 at 03:54 AM. Reason: adjusting text formatting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal scale models For This Useful Post:

Jon (Sep 1, 2020)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,653 Posts

Thanks universal scale models! We've added your Small Drill Press to our Drilling and Drill Presses category,
    as well as to your builder page: universal scale models's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DIYer For This Useful Post:

universal scale models (Sep 3, 2020)

Thread Information