Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Multi Adjustable Jig For The Table Saw

Thanks

Didpoolhall's Tools

Multi Adjustable Jig For The Table Saw

This is multifunction jig for table saw, can use for any jig combine with T slot. i build from HMR coz this material super flat, solid and very durable (waterprof). This jig can combine with many jig, can use for feather board for safety cut without kickback, bevel cut, tenon mortise joint & splined miter
    i think this jig can upgrade with another function in future coz all adjustable
    FREE PLAN
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1od...Wl63qYZDFs1Cmy

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks

Missing Files on Google Drive for This Project

This jig is a very nice design. However, only one file is available on Google Drive for this multiple part jig. Earlier today, I visited the drive and saw multiple files for the project, but later only one file was found, Please verify your Google Drive to determine if all the files are still available. Or, would you provide a separate link where one can download all files necessary to build this great jig? Thank you.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

Didpoolhall's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by road-warrior View Post
    This jig is a very nice design. However, only one file is available on Google Drive for this multiple part jig. Earlier today, I visited the drive and saw multiple files for the project, but later only one file was found, Please verify your Google Drive to determine if all the files are still available. Or, would you provide a separate link where one can download all files necessary to build this great jig? Thank you.
    just reupload again i dont who erase the file maybe not like that or erase coz problem. now ready again you can download on that link. thank you for remind me

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information