Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: multi tool for the guy who almost has everything

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools

multi tool for the guy who almost has everything

I got a call out this afternoon from a friend whose truck had broken a hose and lost some of the coolant he was about 30 miles away so I loaded up a case of coolant and 10 gallons of water and a new hose. and headed out When I got there the repair only took a couple minutes and 5 gallons of the mixed coolant. He followed me to the house so we could unload some stuff.
    Then just before leaving he said I have something to give to the guy who seems to have almost everything else.
    This is what he gave me
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200428_22_10_42_prob1.jpg
    Not exactly Thor's hammer but I've seen times when a small claw hammer this size was perfect for the task
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200428_22_05_50_prob1.jpg
    plier,cutter
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200428_22_06_13_prob1.jpg
    knife blade (Sharp as all heck), kind of a serrated saw like blade good for cutting through hoses, flat screw driver about the same as that of a TL29, the ubiquitous obligatory can opener/ bottle opener stronger than a P38
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200428_22_07_41_prob1.jpg
    also a semblance of a file and a Philips screwdriver and small screw driver
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200428_22_08_06_prob1.jpg
    Additionally it can be used as the ultimate hand gesture device just before you embed it into someone's body
    multi tool for the guy who almost has everything-wp_20200429_00_29_13_prob1.jpg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by Frank S; Apr 29, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

baja (Apr 30, 2020), ben yeakey (Apr 29, 2020), Scotty12 (Apr 29, 2020)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    I have owned this exact tool (minus the wooden scales) and a similar hammer based multitool that had fold out needle nose pliers. Both were dire but amusing to look at.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I have owned this exact tool (minus the wooden scales) and a similar hammer based multitool that had fold out needle nose pliers. Both were dire but amusing to look at.
    I own a multitude of different branded and not so branded multitools. Haven't bought any of them, well I do remember buying my Gerber and maybe 1 of the Leatherman tools.
    I often will have Such names as Smith& Wesson, Ruger, Winchester, Browning, or Remington in one or another of my pockets, any one of which have the capability of inflicting serious wounds to myself and quite possibly a level of lethality to another should I be so inclined. I try to keep all of the blades on them honed to as near surgical quality as possible

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information