Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: posts moved from suppressor thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 822 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by baja View Post
    It`s going to take him a bit to reply, he has to pull his foot out of his mouth first.
    Actually, he has to pull his head out of his a** first, only then will he be able to get his foot out of his mouth.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hemmjo For This Useful Post:

baja (Apr 8, 2020)

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,789 Times in 11,325 Posts
    I've moved 21 posts from the original Homebuilt 9mm Handgun Suppressor thread into this thread, including the offending posts by Dr Stan, and responses that would look out of place if left in the original thread.

I've banned Dr Stan. False accusations of illegal activity are over the line, and ignoring multiple requests to retract those accusations is not acceptable, especially in light of Dr Stan's history of abusive posts. I can count on one hand the non-spammer accounts that we've banned over the years, but sometimes it has to be done.

Sorry about that Jughead; some people just have no manners. Nice build, thanks for posting.

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

baja (Apr 8, 2020), jdurand (Apr 7, 2020), PDXsparky (Apr 7, 2020), sossol (Apr 7, 2020)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Jughead's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I've moved 21 posts from the original Homebuilt 9mm Handgun Suppressor thread into this thread, including the offending posts by Dr Stan, and responses that would look out of place if left in the original thread.

I've banned Dr Stan. False accusations of illegal activity are over the line, and ignoring multiple requests to retract those accusations is not acceptable, especially in light of Dr Stan's history of abusive posts. I can count on one hand the non-spammer accounts that we've banned over the years, but sometimes it has to be done.

Sorry about that Jughead; some people just have no manners. Nice build, thanks for posting.
    Thank you, Jon, and no need for any apology. In hindsight, I should have realized that this would be a rather controversial thread for some, but not having the restrictions that other countries do, I didn't give it a second thought.

Regards
    Guy

Thanks

JeffEck's Tools
    Jon, thanks for removing that ass... We could all learn to be better to each other, but that guy is past learning...

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JeffEck For This Useful Post:

baja (Jan 16, 2023)

Thread Information