Free 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook:  

User Tag List

Thread: Russian mixed martial arts fighter Juli Firso punches a punching machine - GIF

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,490 Times in 5,367 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Russian mixed martial arts fighter Juli Firso punches a punching machine - GIF

Russian mixed martial arts fighter Juli Firso punches a punching machine.

More: https://www.instagram.com/julifirso/?hl=en

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

Andyt (10-01-2019), hansgoudzwaard (10-01-2019), high-side (10-06-2019), jimfols (09-30-2019), Scotsman Hosie (10-07-2019), Seedtick (09-30-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 1,962 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank S's Tools
    Wonder what her little dance would have looked like had she hit harder than the highest number
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/

Supporting Member mwmkravchenko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all for teaching a woman to look after herself. But not so impressed with the MMA ideas. Just my opinion.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmkravchenko View Post
    I'm all for teaching a woman to look after herself. But not so impressed with the MMA ideas. Just my opinion.
    I hear ya, If you have ever witnessed an exhibition between an Army combat ranger (not just a badge wearing ranger) and a Russian soldier well practiced in systema you will see where in the end you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of either

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MeJasonT's Tools
    I was just looking at the girl, what's she doing again.
    Citizen of the Undemocratic Republic of Britain

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeJasonT For This Useful Post:

EnginePaul (10-01-2019), mwmkravchenko (10-01-2019), Scotsman Hosie (10-07-2019)

Supporting Member mwmkravchenko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I hear ya, If you have ever witnessed an exhibition between an Army combat ranger (not just a badge wearing ranger) and a Russian soldier well practiced in systema you will see where in the end you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of either
    I was in to many fights as a young man. Most of them were with guys that knew martial arts. Every fighting method has it's weaknesses. Not being a small guy I have little interest in anything like that. It is way to easy to get lasting damage done to me, or worse do lasting damage to someone else. 99% of the time an intelligent person can walk away from a fight. But. If in I have to defend myself and I'm in a corner where it has to be done, the gloves come off.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mwmkravchenko For This Useful Post:

Scotsman Hosie (10-07-2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmkravchenko View Post
    I was in to many fights as a young man. Most of them were with guys that knew martial arts. Every fighting method has it's weaknesses. Not being a small guy I have little interest in anything like that. It is way to easy to get lasting damage done to me, or worse do lasting damage to someone else. 99% of the time an intelligent person can walk away from a fight. But. If in I have to defend myself and I'm in a corner where it has to be done, the gloves come off.
    My dad was a retired Gunny SGT. WWII & Korea. He taught me things that no one should know about fighting but one thing he taught me was most fights can be avoided unless your opponent is just too stupid too drunk or blinded with rage, but when you simply have no choice every time you make contact with the guy you use anything and everything at your disposal to try and land a killing or at minimum a dismembering blow. One of his favorite training games was to use a hoe handle or a pick ax handle as a pugil stick against a scrub cedar tree. I got fairly proficient at removing the limbs.
    Once I was in Basic Training in the Army I was that quiet guy. A dead shot at the range though, I could run all day or do pushups until Ft. Polk began to sink into the Earth, but a little to I guess you would call it reserved in hand to hand. I went through the motions but that was about it. One day in Pugil training the DI called me out he was going to use me as the demonstration dummy. Hit me he said. I have no reason to hit you DS. I SAID HIT ME then he made a lunge. I knocked his pugil out of his hands with so much force it cracked his wrist spun the other end to land a thrusting blow in his chest with all my weight. Off to the hospital he went.
    The next day at morning Formation he had a cast on his right wrist. He and I became best buds after that, we kept in contact for years.
    I can thank my pop for teaching me to only fight when all else fails

Post your reply!
    Join 42,532 of us and get 200+ tool plans, tool eBooks, build guides, and much more.

eBooks for Supporters

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Andyt (10-01-2019), EnginePaul (10-01-2019), mwmkravchenko (10-01-2019)

Thread Information