Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: John Deere tactical tractor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stan View Post
    Right. Everyone needs an assault rifle to kill groundhogs & coyotes. I've killed a number of the same with a single shot breach 22 Hornet.

BTW, I'm also a disabled Vietnam vet and know full well the primary purpose of an assault rifle.
    No such thing as an "assault rifle". That's a fabricated term made up by the Lib-tards.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Pat

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to high-side For This Useful Post:

crahar (May 26, 2019), will52100 (May 26, 2019)

Supporting Member Scotsman Hosie's Avatar
    Thanks

Scotsman Hosie's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by high-side View Post
    No such thing as an "assault rifle". That's a fabricated term made up by the Lib-tards.
    Whatever you tell yo' self and believe, eh? The term was 1st used in Vietnam newsreels – to describe a soldier's usual combat weapon. Then – because gun aficionados everywhere said "I want one" – the term was picked up by gun manufacturers and retail outlets – to sell guns. Now you want to play technocrat – by disavowing the term – in favor of AR-15. Doesn't mean assault rifle was 1st coined by [Quote:] Lib-tards [/QUOTE]. Get over yourself.

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scotsman Hosie For This Useful Post:

that_other_guy (Jun 1, 2019), volodar (May 27, 2019)

Thanks
    Did some prototypes for Eotech back about 9 yrs ago. They wanted a large and extra-large version of their HoloSight to be vehicle-mounted Ma Deuce .50
    They said the soldiers were tired of having to walk their shots up the hills, and the Hajis would hide before they could reach them.
    Here's a half finished size medium. This sight would be right at home on the John Deere / M 1919

John Deere tactical tractor-2010-08-24_23-01-30_407_taylor.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails John Deere tactical tractor-2010-08-24_23-01-14_775_taylor.jpg  
    Pat

6. The Following User Says Thank You to high-side For This Useful Post:

will52100 (May 27, 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman Hosie View Post
    Whatever you tell yo' self and believe, eh? The term was 1st used in Vietnam newsreels – to describe a soldier's usual combat weapon. Then – because gun aficionados everywhere said "I want one" – the term was picked up by gun manufacturers and retail outlets – to sell guns. Now you want to play technocrat – by disavowing the term – in favor of AR-15. Doesn't mean assault rifle was 1st coined by [Quote:] Lib-tards
    . Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

Ever notice how it's always a gun-grabbing lib that is first to chime up and make the point to tell another individual what his "needs" are? Maybe you never put two and two together, but firearms of all types are a mechanical device that is appealing to most machinist type of folk. I'm actually surprised that your able to stomach most of what is on sites like this because it involves sharp pointy tools to make the projects. After all, all of those tools in a shop could be labeled as an "assault weapon", and used to hurt somebody, and we must ban them from the masses, right?

Something as innocent as a picture of a John Deere tractor with a gun mounted on it is all it takes to trigger you? I feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by high-side; May 27, 2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Pat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to high-side For This Useful Post:

will52100 (May 27, 2019)

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,544 Times in 11,260 Posts

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

Andyt (Aug 25, 2019), baja (Aug 20, 2019), high-side (Aug 20, 2019), Seedtick (Aug 19, 2019), will52100 (Aug 19, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 819 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    That should keep the ground hogs out of the soybeans!!. I wonder if it is remote controlled from the cab?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hemmjo For This Useful Post:

will52100 (Aug 19, 2019)

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Pretty silly.

Thanks
    Photo shopped??
    What do you suppose would happen to the cab glass the first time the trigger was pulled, that recoil has to go somewhere.
    Eric

15. The Following User Says Thank You to suther51 For This Useful Post:

will52100 (Aug 19, 2019)

Thanks
    Yep do have a bit of a chuckle when I see stuff like these pics posted up, then sit back and folks wind each up about it!!!

For the anti firearms types, it wont matter how strongly you try and voice your disapproval.... folks will play with what they can get their hands on. If its legal then u will you will just have to put up or get the laws changed!!

Me, well ex military, so done my fair share of carry around and firing the "tools of the trade" available to me at the time. My opinion, for all its worth, is all types of firearms were created for a purpose and best used for what they are designed for.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information