Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Limousine high-centered on San Francisco street - GIF

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,618 Times in 11,284 Posts

Limousine high-centered on San Francisco street - GIF

Limousine high-centered on San Francisco street.

Previously: Jet converted into street-legal limousine - video

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

Andyt (Dec 14, 2019), baja (Dec 14, 2019), carloski (Jun 1, 2022), high-side (Dec 14, 2019), MIGuy (Dec 13, 2019), Miloslav (Dec 13, 2019), nova_robotics (Sep 1, 2021), PowerMk (Dec 13, 2019), Seedtick (Dec 13, 2019), Tule (Dec 14, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    That would be embarrassing for the driver, especially if clients were on board.

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks

IntheGroove's Tools
    Back in the 1850's in SF wooden ships that did that became the waterfront. If that thing is left there long enough it will become a restaurant or a hotel...

Thanks
    Shoulda watched "Bullit" first!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MIGuy For This Useful Post:

Beserkleyboy (Dec 14, 2019)

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    That city would challenge any accomplished driver of streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetched limos, going by the movies shot there.

I had a similar embarassing moment after a barny with my girlfriend in mid 70s. We were staying with my Mine Manager friend near Saraji Mine in central Queensland. At that time there was no entertainment there except a free "walk in" outdoor theatre like a "drive in" and the hotel was a boozer (Converted caravan). I'd gone out to the boozer for a Lyons meeting. My girl friend wondered why I wasn't back early so did a drive by but not with a uzi but daggers of eyes and spotted me talking to someone with very long beautiful hair. By the time I got back from the LYONS meeting I was attached physically & verbally for cheating. The barrage went on the next morning so I went for a drive in the bush. I followed a used path and suddenly in the long grass my ute & I was/were stuck on a pile of rocks & stones which were made to allow the power line folk to do their job of installing the poles etc. My ute did not have one wheel touching the ground. A friendly passer by in a land cruiser truck (flagged him down on the road a few miles away) tried to get to the ute but gave up (he didn't have her in his head). He drove me to the mine office where a backhoe was organised.
    My girlfriend even questioned the mine manager's (he must have been covering for me as he was MY friend) integrity when he explained I had been talking to a crocadile hunter from the Gulf who was on his way back to his home town of Brisbane, where we had gone to school together. LOL.
    I saw my retired mine manager friend in Noosa last Christmas and we were reminissing old times when his wife broke up and laughed at my bringing that crazy person into HER home : their two daughters who were tiny at the time almost rolled around laughing in the street where we accidently caught up. We had a few stories about that person back then: wasn't funny at the time but I am still here.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information