Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Longitudinal and Cross Power Feeds for G0602 Type Lathe / Job completed

Supporting Member LMMasterMariner's Avatar
    Thanks

LMMasterMariner's Tools
    correct picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Longitudinal and Cross Power Feeds for G0602 Type Lathe / Job completed-er40-3.jpg  

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    I was thinking about er40, but I already have all the other stuff and trying to wind down on this stuff,I almost bought er40 last year.my brother has a lot of it, I may go over there to have at weather the R8 will fall through the re 40 or not and go from there. that er40 chuck plate is cheep on ebay now.
    Hows the covid 19 over where you are? my daughter is heading to kosovo tomorrow for 3 years.she said it's a mess there with health care over run&full.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

DIYSwede's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by marksbug View Post
    Hows the covid 19 over where you are? my daughter is heading to kosovo tomorrow for 3 years.she said it's a mess there with health care over run&full.
    Excuse this short OT detour:
    Guess LMMasterMariner lives some 155 mi from Pristina - but some 265 miles and 7 hrs by road...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-...mic_in_Kosovo:
    from where one can find:
    "On 6 August, sixteen new death cases with coronavirus were confirmed, bringing the total to 300. 196 new positive cases were confirmed, bringing the total to 9,688. 134 recoveries were confirmed, bringing the total to 5,480."

Given these figures and the 1.81 M population, that equals 5353 confirmed cases/ million, and 165 deaths/million.
    (Kosovo thus equals Wyoming when it comes to confirmed cases [9th lowest case state in the US],
    and compares to Kentucky or Wisconsin [16th & 15th state from the bottom] in mortality as of Aug 6th.)

So depending where in the US your daughter has been living 'til now - she might (statistically) even be better off over there?

I'd say that's pretty low compared to what we have here in Sweden [#23 among all nations, comparable to Washington]
    with 8111 confirmed cases/ million, and 570 deaths/ million [#8 in the World, equalling Pennsylvania] as of today...

But then, tomorrow's another day just about anywhere...

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by DIYSwede; Aug 6, 2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: spellcheck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DIYSwede For This Useful Post:

marksbug (Aug 6, 2020)

Thread Information