Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full auto underwater gun - GIF

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,247 Times in 9,724 Posts

Full auto underwater gun - GIF

9mm full auto underwater gun from Spike's Tactical.

Previously:

APS underwater rifle - photo
    Cox bolt driving gun - video

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

durrelltn (Jan 8, 2022), nova_robotics (Jul 31, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 608 Posts

nova_robotics's Tools
    When you really really need to kill someone that's swimming less than 4 ft away from you.

It would be pretty cool to swim just out of range of that thing and catch the bullets.

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nova_robotics For This Useful Post:

bob_3000 (Jul 31, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    judging by the water telltale, it's very low velocity.

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    They have new bullets that are patterned after torpedoes that go a long way in water. Four feet would be easy pickins. These bullets will go through 13 feet of ballistic gel.

Thanks

Bony's Tools
    But why ???? The US really is a gun crazy nation, just look at the stats. It's very sad, most of world has reigned in firearms but I think it's too late for you guys now.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bony For This Useful Post:

cagiva (Aug 1, 2021), DSTP (Aug 1, 2021), Scotty1 (Aug 1, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 820 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Bony View Post
    But why ???? The US really is a gun crazy nation, just look at the stats. It's very sad, most of world has reigned in firearms but I think it's too late for you guys now.
    There is no need to reign in firearms in the way people are trying to do it. Yes the number of killing is sad, it is tragic. However, calling out guns and making guns illegal only serves to make innocent people criminals. It does nothing to "reign in" those individuals who are committing the crimes.

In many cases, those responsible for the crimes already have long records of criminal violence even murder. They are out of prison because it is considered inhumane to incarcerate criminals.

The recent unrest in the USA, is very troubling. The law enforcement is given the blame for much it that unrest. Many good officers are quitting the force. City mayors are forming civilian review boards to investigate the problem and solutions. In Columbus, Ohio, close to where I live the Mayor and his new police chief have announced a "Innovative New Plan" to reign in the senseless killing. They propose a new program intended to, "to hold those who commit these crimes accountable".

Well DUH, isn't that a creative NEW idea!!!! Time will tell how this new idea works out. In the mean time, I recommend you do not enter my home uninvited!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hemmjo For This Useful Post:

baja (Aug 1, 2021), HobieDave (Aug 4, 2021), Moby Duck (Aug 1, 2021), NeiljohnUK (Aug 2, 2021), nimedic (Aug 1, 2021), Toolmaker51 (Aug 4, 2021), ztoolman (Aug 1, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Legislatures write scores of new laws every year which do nothing to stem the flow of criminal activity. They are not interested is stopping or even reducing crimes committed by gun violence's if they were the laws on the books all the way back to the formation of the USA would be more than sufeincent. If public hanging was brought back for murder and chain gang labor practices in the prisons for all other crimes there could be a 100 billion guns and trillions tons of ammunition in the hands of anyone who wanted to own a gun without any increase in crime levels.
    The sheriff of our county has a policy if someone enters your house with intent to do do wrong crank up your backhoe and just don't tell him where the bodies are buried. if you don't own a backhoe you can borrow his.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

baja (Aug 1, 2021), JoeVanGeaux (Aug 1, 2021), NeiljohnUK (Aug 2, 2021), Scotty1 (Aug 1, 2021), Toolmaker51 (Aug 4, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 820 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Back the original post. Being a SCUBA diver, I have experienced sounds and shock waves transmitted very well in water. For example a jackhammer working on a concrete ramp at the waters edge is not comfortable if your head is under water anywhere near that activity. I cannot imagine what that guys ears must feel like. With an elastic powered spear gun, there is no expansion force, so no shock wave. But a gun firing underwater, not a good thing to have your ears close to.

I also would not want to fire a gun the barrel full of water!!! So that must be some special gun with specific loads or that intended purpose.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    That America MAYBE a gun crazy nation, may well be what saves your skin from the bloody megalomaniacs that want to reduce the population of this planet to 500 000 000 by forcibly stabbing you with this poisonous non-vaccine kill shot. I promise you that if lying John Howard had not coerced (intimidated) the Australian nation to surrender their guns, we would not see the rampant fraudulent lock-downs we are currently experiencing.
    Frank, I perhaps shouldn't direct my next question to you specifically, but your posts indicate that you have a very good command of how firearms work, so, what would be your estimate of how many marksmen on this planet could perform 12 perfect head shots from the hip, in 90 seconds into moving targets?
    This is the accusation leveled at Martin Bryant, who has an IQ of around 60.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Aug 4, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by old kodger View Post
    That America MAYBE a gun crazy nation, may well be what saves your skin from the bloody megalomaniacs that want to reduce the population of this planet to 500 000 000 by forcibly stabbing you with this poisonous non-vaccine kill shot. I promise you that if lying John Howard had not coerced (intimidated) the Australian nation to surrender their guns, we would not see the rampant fraudulent lock-downs we are currently experiencing.
    Frank, I perhaps shouldn't direct my next question to you specifically, but your posts indicate that you have a very good command of how firearms work, so, what would be your estimate of how many marksmen on this planet could perform 12 perfect head shots from the hip, in 90 seconds into moving targets?
    This is the accusation leveled at Martin Bryant, who has an IQ of around 60.
    Sami Davis JR could have in 20 seconds but he's gone
    If shooting from the hip or firing from belt level, I find that revolvers are better suited for this action due to the grip design Longer barrels have 2 advantages the first is obvious for projectile stability once it leaves the muzzle. the second is the weight of the revolver is further out front of the wrist and greatly reduces muzzle climb.
    The standard grip of a revolver does not transmit as much wrist snap like a pistol does. If needing to do head shots with a pistol then it is best to fire from chest to shoulder height because the wrist can be positioned at a more natural angle Foot knee or groin shots would be about there your wrist would be in its natural position when shooting from the hip with a pistol .
    As to how many who could make 12 perfect head shots in 90 seconds from the hip I have no idea I can hit a rattle snake at 20 feet with my .22 revolver from the hip but not every time I can hit a tin cup on a fence post from 35 feet with my 1911 .45 but that is a 2 hand stance sighting down the sights.
    When I was on the Nurnberg Pistol team in the 70s we had some guys who could cover their 3 round groups with a quarter at 100 feet best I could ever do was once at 75 feet. But now days I prefer my stainless steel .410 Rossi snake charmer with its pistol grip hole in the stock. it doesn't weigh as much as my Model 29+ Ruger 8 3/8" barrel 44 magnum plus the 71/2shot covers my lack of taking time to aim.
    Now for your 12 head shots to the head from the hip if I am allowed to use my kel-tec ksg pump I can maybe give you 30 perfect head shots fired from waist level in probably 30 seconds give or take a couple seconds if they are 50 feet or less in distance, I'll even use slugs to make it more dramatic
    Last edited by Frank S; Aug 1, 2021 at 05:32 PM.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Scotty1 (Aug 1, 2021)

Thread Information