Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full auto underwater gun - GIF

Thanks

NeiljohnUK's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Bony View Post
    But why ???? The US really is a gun crazy nation, just look at the stats. It's very sad, most of world has reigned in firearms but I think it's too late for you guys now.
    As many countries who've adopted the communist/fascist stance on private firearms ownership have discovered, criminals don't obey the law it just makes their life safer, (Blair {Bliar} on arrival in Downing Street had the biggest possible display of Police fire power, a key part of his election was based on banning 'handguns', his collusion with PIRA supporters to disarm the population was in intent and effect to make the CIRA/RIRA retribution squads lives safer, whilst he retains full round the clock armed Police protection to this day), Britain became a 'banned it' country, that disarmament started following the Russian revolution, now Britain is 'bandit country'.

https://news.met.police.uk/news/man-...ntenced-431480

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NeiljohnUK For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Aug 2, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 820 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by NeiljohnUK View Post
    As many countries who've adopted the communist/fascist stance on private firearms ownership have discovered, criminals don't obey the law it just makes their life safer]
    Yep, that is what makes them criminals. During my 72 years on this planet, I have come to believe that there are basically 3 types of people.

1) Those that are good, they will do they right thing, even when no one is watching.

2) Those that are on the fence, they need a bit of encouragement to stay on the good side of the fence.

3) Those that are just plain bad inside and out. Evil with no regard for anyone but themselves.

If, like Frank mentioned, there was such a thing as hanging or any kind of REAL punishment, those in group 2 would move toward group 1. While this in group 3 would move toward group 2 or risk "elimination".

You would think the politicians would be able to comprehend this concept. But then politicians, for the most part, are just self serving nut jobs, too unskilled to do any kind of real work.

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hemmjo For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Aug 2, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    A friend of mine whom I have not seen for many years now always said
    " The mere ambition to become a politician should automatically preclude you from ever being one".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

Moldyjim (Aug 6, 2021)

Thanks
    I am not sure of the exact numbers, but if you removed the top five cities in the US for gun murders, we drop from #5 ? to 175?. guess who controls those five top cities?

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information