Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Hair blower vacuum cleaner - GIF

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,705 Times in 9,871 Posts

Hair blower vacuum cleaner - GIF

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

Andyt (Jan 28, 2022), durrelltn (Jan 27, 2022), johncg (Jan 28, 2022), nova_robotics (Jan 27, 2022), rlm98253 (Jan 29, 2022), Slim-123 (Jan 29, 2022), Toolmaker51 (Jan 28, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Finally, logical re-use of surplus masks.

2000 Tool Plans
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaker51 View Post
    Finally, logical re-use of surplus masks.
    Да. Ещё эти маски прекрасный фильтр для водных и спиртовых растворов.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim-123 View Post
    Да. Ещё эти маски прекрасный фильтр для водных и спиртовых растворов.
    ......yet entire western world is transfixed, relying on them to filter micron sized bacteria. So confident in fact, they wear them in the car, walking down the street all by themselves. I drove through a rural area just last weekend; saw a few doing the same thing, yet another house within sight.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    A neighbor shot a skunk in his hen house but not a clean kill as he just stuck the end of the barrel of his pocket 9 through a hole and went bam, bam, bam, bam until he had emptied the magazine. I normally don't hear that many shots fired in rapid succession coming from his direction "3/4 mile away" So I grabbed my .270 and my Keltec KSG and head over there to investigate, When I get there the first thing I noticed was the smell of skunk. Then here comes Billy out of his house dressed in what can only classify as a Redneck's version of full NBC gear He had on his Beekeepers coveralls and had wrapped clear cling film about 3 to 5 layers thick over every square inch of his coveralls and one of those stupid disposable paper mask on under his keepers hood. I couldn't help but break out laughing at the sight.
    Dude how many skunks did you kill? I counted at least 12 rounds after I realized someone was cooking off a 9
    Just 1 and I think I killed 3 of my chickens. I got to clean out the entire coop and whitewash it, the smell is about to drive me crazy.
    Too late dude you passed crazy about 4 rolls of saran wrap back, and you'd better get your paint respirator and throw that silly paper mask away if you're going to clean out the coop you'll run the risk of contracting Histoplasmosis if you don't and the idiots at the hospital will think you have covid
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Slim-123 (Jan 31, 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    A neighbor shot a skunk in his hen house but not a clean kill as he just stuck the end of the barrel of his pocket 9 through a hole and went bam, bam, bam, bam until he had emptied the magazine. I normally don't hear that many shots fired in rapid succession coming from his direction "3/4 mile away" So I grabbed my .270 and my Keltec KSG and head over there to investigate, When I get there the first thing I noticed was the smell of skunk. Then here comes Billy out of his house dressed in what can only classify as a Redneck's version of full NBC gear He had on his Beekeepers coveralls and had wrapped clear cling film about 3 to 5 layers thick over every square inch of his coveralls and one of those stupid disposable paper mask on under his keepers hood. I couldn't help but break out laughing at the sight.
    Dude how many skunks did you kill? I counted at least 12 rounds after I realized someone was cooking off a 9
    Just 1 and I think I killed 3 of my chickens. I got to clean out the entire coop and whitewash it, the smell is about to drive me crazy.
    Too late dude you passed crazy about 4 rolls of saran wrap back, and you'd better get your paint respirator and throw that silly paper mask away if you're going to clean out the coop you'll run the risk of contracting Histoplasmosis if you don't and the idiots at the hospital will think you have covid
    :рофл: Да, это очень смешно.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim-123 View Post
    :рофл: Да, это очень смешно.
    It was even funnier to see it. His wife may have a picture of him I'll have to ask if she thought to take 1 because I didn't have my phone with me, I get so many spam calls any more that half the time i don't carry mine. I don't even get pictures of half of the more disposable tools I make

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information