Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Dishwashing sponge cake - photo

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,850 Times in 11,341 Posts
    Reminds me of the Japanese game show Candy or Not Candy.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    This reminds me of the trick where on a plate of sponge cake slices dipped in chocolate sauce and rolled in desiccated coconut you place one made of a (new) kitchen sponge. Looks identical. The expression on the face of the victim is priceless. Of course I would NEVER do that

Thanks

greenie's Tools
    Sounds like the stuff me missus makes --------------------

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    I got hold of a few of the sponges the Army used when I had my reenlistment party leaving Ft Polk. They were still compressed to about 1/8". I decided to make party favors out of them, with a hole punch I cut them up into 100's of yellow aspirin sized pills then put them in a bowl. After the party got going pretty strong, I brought out this bowl of what looked like yellow pills.
    Everyone, you know I just completed a psychological interrogation course, while there I snagged a bag of tabs you are supposed to have a suspect place a couple under their tongue in order to help determine their state of mind. They are perfectly safe as long as you DONOT swallow them. I want all of you to place 2 tabs under your tongues and hold them there but don't swallow them and don't say anything until I ask you what you are experiencing. I must warn you though you may feel a mildly strange effect from them which may or may not be stimulating. Several took a couple and placed them under their tongues, but this one guy only hears the word stimulating and shoves a handful in his mouth. The result was epic when the 50 or so little pills grew into 1/2" by 2 1/2" worms in his mouth as they absorbed the moisture. He held his mouth closed for as long as he could thinking there was going to be some stimulating drug released from them. By the time he realized it was a gag literally he started to try spitting them out.
    We all had a roll on the floor laughing experience from his antics.
    Afterwards I asked him what his thoughts and emotions were. Well at first nothing then I've been tricked there are no drugs in these things, then surprise as they started growing, I saw everyone else with the similar look on their faces, then as they got larger worry about just how big they would become, then fear as I tried to spit them out and finally stupid for not listening to what you told us. We all had a good laugh again.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thread Information