Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: SMALL INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE

Supporting Member
    Thanks

mariost's Tools

SMALL INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE

Here i make some tests with an induction heating device to understand the way it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-1.jpg   SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-2.jpg   SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-3.jpg   SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-4.jpg   SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-5.jpg  

SMALL  INDUCTION HEATING DEVICE-6.jpg  

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariost For This Useful Post:

carloski (Sep 5, 2022), Inner (Sep 5, 2022), mwmkravchenko (Sep 14, 2022), nova_robotics (Sep 5, 2022)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inner For This Useful Post:

nova_robotics (Sep 9, 2022), uv8452 (Sep 6, 2022)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

uv8452's Tools
    Yes. Mariost should have mentioned that. I would have liked some of his comments and experiences in english.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

mariost's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner View Post
    I got it from bangood (you can see the link in the video) and I've used a strong homemade power supply from 2 transformers (the primaries in parallel-the secondaries in series) from old ups with a 35 A bridze rectifier with heat sink and two 4700 μF capacitors in parallel.I also put a big fan (230 v) from microwave oven to cool the system. Later i 'll make some testw with other coils to find the limits of thiw system.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

mariost's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by uv8452 View Post
    Yes. Mariost should have mentioned that. I would have liked some of his comments and experiences in english.
    I got it from bangood (you can see the link in the video) and I've used a strong homemade power supply from 2 transformers (the primaries in parallel-the secondaries in series) from old ups with a 35 A bridze rectifier with heat sink and two 4700 μF capacitors in parallel.I also put a big fan (230 v) from microwave oven to cool the system. Later i 'll make some testw with other coils to find the limits of thiw system.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

mariost's Tools
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Today, 10:59 AM#5
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    mariost's ToolsAwards Showcase
    100 Posts Supporting Member
    Total Awards: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by uv8452 View Post
    I got it from bangood (you can see the link in the video) and I've used a strong homemade power supply from 2 transformers (the primaries in parallel-the secondaries in series) from old ups with a 35 A bridze rectifier with heat sink and two 4700 μF capacitors in parallel.I also put a big fan (230 v) from microwave oven to cool the system. Later i 'll make some tests with other coils to find the limits of this system.
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information