When we were kids long before we learned we were supposed to be afraid of handling mercury we used to coat pennies with it
Never try to tell me it can't be done
When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/
Mercury vapor is the real threat, inhalation and absorption into the system causing mercury poisoning and potentially death in high enough concentrations. If mercury isn't cleaned up quickly it starts to evaporate into small particles in the air making it easy to inhale. Broken fluorescent lamps can cause airborne mercury vapor too.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)