Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Woke physics - image

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    As a long time motor mechanic (amongst other things) I have often commented that I would not let a designer loose with a pencil and paper until he'd spent at least two years working on his predecessor's piece of sh*t. Often resulting in a round of applause from the rest of the crew. So it's a widely held opinion.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,618 Times in 11,284 Posts
    Back to Loudoun County Virginia, that we previously discussed in this post. They're the wealthiest county in America, and one of the centers of the woke schooling movement.

Tonight, they had a board meeting to discuss Policy 8040, a draft policy for the school district that would require that students and teachers address "gender-expansive or transgender students" by their chosen name and gender pronouns, or face punishment. Plus, students can use the locker room and restroom that "corresponds to their gender identity". "Gender-expansive" means that someone has a non-binary and flexible gender identity which allows them to change their gender identity back and forth as they choose.

A Loudoun County physical education teacher, Byron "Tanner" Cross, has already refused to call students by their chosen pronouns, and was put on leave. Earlier this month, he won an injunction against the school district, and was reinstated.

Anyway, at the board meeting, a retired Virginia state senator, Dick Black, spoke out against critical race theory. The crowd cheered, and the board then moved to end public comment. Video below starts at Black's speech:

The board meeting became so unruly that the police declared it an unlawful assembly and a couple of people got arrested.

2000 Tool Plans

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

NortonDommi (Jun 23, 2021), Toolmaker51 (Jun 23, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    I believe I may have uncovered the stigma or stigmata if you will, of the woke society.
    A certain sec of people want to blame everything on climate change.IE my car won't start due to climate change, my house smells funny it must be due to climate change. It rains too much / too little , too hot /cold, yadda yadda yadda, everything is about the supposedly man created changing climate.
    Well they may actually have something there with all of this gender dysphoria.
    many species of animals actually do change their genders at will. however in the realm of the animal world when these creatures change from male to female or vice versa the process is real in the fact that these animals can reproduce or or fertilize their counter part.
    Some are true hermaphrodites' possessing the ability to impregnate and bare offspring
    to prove my theory about the human gender wokeness please read the following
    https://whatdewhat.com/interesting-a...oray%20Eel.%20
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jun 23, 2021)

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    I wonder if that school board will get re-elected? Or the sheriff as that is an elected position as well.
    Interesting to note that none of those gender changers are mammals.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    Interesting to note that none of those gender changers are mammals.
    Which brings up the question, are the human gender benders loosing their mammalian heritage as well
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Supporting Member Philip Davies's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 342 Posts

Philip Davies's Tools
    Gender bender

It was a lover and his lass:
    Nevermore, now, I fear, alas!

Nevermore now, hart nor hind.
    Wot you think? I bloody mind!

Nevermore now boar or sow,
    For everyone’s really Woke by now.

What is this, a bull or cow?
    Trouble-maker! They’re all oxen now.

No more rutting stag and doe.
    Why not? What the f**k they know?

Lead out the stallion to his mare!
    Watch it, chum! Don’t you dare!

It may be neither cock nor hen.
    How long, Lord? Please tell me, when?

Do you, Man, take for life,
    This ......? to your wedded “wife”.

Let’s all play “Drakes and ducks”!
    ‘Cos this trend really sucks!

It was a poodle and his bitch,
    But no-one knows now
    Which is which.

By Philip

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philip Davies For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Jun 23, 2021), neilbourjaily (Jun 25, 2021), Toolmaker51 (Jun 23, 2021)

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by old kodger View Post
    quote "Sorry, wandered a bit there." end quote.

I don't think that you did. Any experimental person in any field, to whom I have spoken has always held the opinion that you learn just as much from a failed experiment, as you do from an experiment that confirms your opinions (presumptions)
    Frequently more! I have read that all great discoveries begin with the words "Hmmm. That's strange?" Or "Oh, that's funny?"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WmRMeyers For This Useful Post:

neilbourjaily (Jun 25, 2021), Toolmaker51 (Jun 23, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Hey, I LOVE the transgender thing in schools, nobody has to drill a hole in the girl's changing room wall anymore.
    Mind you, there is always a down side to everything, you can no longer charge would be voyeurs for it's use!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to old kodger For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jun 23, 2021)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    Which brings up the question, are the human gender benders loosing their mammalian heritage as well
    That makes the presumption that they HAVE one (lizard people?)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,892 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I believe I may have uncovered the stigma or stigmata if you will, of the woke society.
    A certain sec of people want to blame everything on climate change.IE my car won't start due to climate change, my house smells funny it must be due to climate change. It rains too much / too little , too hot /cold, yadda yadda yadda, everything is about the supposedly man created changing climate.
    Well they may actually have something there with all of this gender dysphoria.
    many species of animals actually do change their genders at will. however in the realm of the animal world when these creatures change from male to female or vice versa the process is real in the fact that these animals can reproduce or or fertilize their counter part.
    Some are true hermaphrodites' possessing the ability to impregnate and bare offspring
    to prove my theory about the human gender wokeness please read the following
    https://whatdewhat.com/interesting-a...oray%20Eel.%20
    The dear Ms.babysweetiepie created two opposing reactions. One is correct, nature provides the means to continue reproduction; one switching in absence one-half a fertilization team. Those impulses are triggered by nature and need. They carry DNA or hormone that facilitates it, not by choice. And those 'switches', are to one from the other, nothing kind of or inbetween.

Those aren't preference, fashion sense, inattentive role models, poor interactive social skills, or guilt laden coping mechanisms. I suspect another trait too, that lemming mentality, propelled by media.
    It's not a reach, mislabeling is rampant. One need not look beyond the humble AR-15, despite so called evil appearance it is only a semi-automatic rifle; not assault, not automatic, nor military. Is a jacked up Mustang with flames and big tires a race car? Well, you could listen or look under the hood.

The other is too subjective, evidenced by her word choices. Colored by seemingly liberal, off kilter viewpoint and caters to probable readership. She is filtering science and nature through a woke sieve, the substitution's in 'changing gender', when the natural process 'changes sex'. Her edit has 'sex' only 4 times, presenting 8 creatures. 2 uses intone sex lives, not the act of. That smacks of agenda.
    Including hermaphrodites is false evidence as well, they impregnate and fertilize simultaneously or nearly so. That's just biology, limited to lower life forms, more prey than predatory.

Google all you want, unless buried among 8,570,000,000 (has any person actually been of both complete sexes) results, that has not occurred past extremely isolated cases among primates and mammals in general. I'm quite sure if so, it'd have a name and top the list. It's more important to list the 78 current labels of gender. In reality, it's merely identities. There will be more, once they think up additional goofy terminology. I don't accept excess of natural hormones alters as-born biological sex, only libido.

The concept of gender flexibility is mislabeled, misused, and a mistake. No matter how one identifies or presents oneself, that is NOT equivalent to the biological aspects of gender. Until all dictionaries alter 'gender' clearly separate from sex, this will continue.

Could be wrong or just out of focus, nothing in 68 years tells me so.
    Last edited by Toolmaker51; Jun 24, 2021 at 02:15 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolmaker51 For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Jun 23, 2021), old kodger (Jun 24, 2021)

Thread Information