Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woman celebrates graduating with social ecology degree - GIF

mklotz
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,286 Posts

mklotz's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Wow. All that's missing is an equine crystal healing manual.
    Here you go...

https://equinewellnessmagazine.com/h...ties-crystals/

Equine Crystal Therapy

Crystal Energy Healing for Horses, by Allison Robbins | Merriewold News & Horses For Sale

and lots more; just Google equine crystal therapy.
    ---
    Regards, Marv

Home Shop Freeware
    http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz

Thanks

DIYSwede's Tools
    I stumbled upon some examples of where the knowledge priorities seems to lie today (or rather: 4 years back),
    as PoliTech (a Texas Tech student association wanting to get students more socially engaged) did a poll labeled:
    -Are our students politically challenged? 3 minutes

Well, given approximately equal questions by "the Redneck Patriot" to citizens of different ages,
    the youngsters above seem to be no worse off than the average person,
    where the title "The dumbing down of America is complete" is a giveaway of what's to come (4mins 38secs):

This is unfortuntely not purely an American phenomenon, in spite of what the interviewer claims .
    Being merely a humble servant in a University myself, I get amazed a little too often at the lack of diversity in mankind.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,707 Times in 1,860 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYSwede View Post
    I stumbled upon some examples of where the knowledge priorities seems to lie today (or rather: 4 years back),
    as PoliTech (a Texas Tech student association wanting to get students more socially engaged) did a poll labeled:
    -Are our students politically challenged? 3 minutes

Well, given approximately equal questions by "the Redneck Patriot" to citizens of different ages,
    the youngsters above seem to be no worse off than the average person,
    where the title "The dumbing down of America is complete" is a giveaway of what's to come (4mins 38secs):

This is unfortuntely not purely an American phenomenon, in spite of what the interviewer claims .
    Being merely a humble servant in a University myself, I get amazed a little too often at the lack of diversity in mankind.
    When my generation was in school we had to learn such seemingly mundane things like dates of the landings of the pilgrims at a place known as Plymouth Rock. How long new immigrants could expect to reside on Elis island all of the Presidents from Washington to who ever the current one was at the time in the order they served how many terms or partials of term who served the shortest length of his term William Harrison the only president to serve 2 non consecutive terms Grover Cleveland and the only president to serve 3 full terms and died in his 4 th term FDR. We had to learn the names and capitals of all of the states Hawaii had only at the time been a state a short while.
    Another little tid bit that very few people know is the United States is not just 1 nation, there are or were at 1 time as many as 11 sovereign nations located within the Continental US. Loosely called the Indian Nations by some but were and still today in some cases completely independent nations governed by their own laws and government Though not recognized as countries as such. The Navajo nation is probably the most prominently recognized today. And not to forget one self proclaimed independent supposedly declared in 1977 I learned about accidently when driving in Nevada near Reno, called Molossia I wouldn't classify it as such but the locals there take their stance seriously
    The US owned land masses called territories not classed as states they have their own governors, but are US citizens I remember as we had to recite the 50 US states then had to include Guam and Porter Rico in the recital but not the others like American Somoa Baker island. At one time during the 60s it was thought that at the time with the Philippians being a protectorate that it may have one day become part of the USA

Post your reply!
    Join 41,949 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.

173 Must Read Homemade Tools
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/

Thread Information