Thread: Women's X-games endurocross fail - video

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,333 Times in 5,084 Posts

Women's X-games endurocross fail - video

Women's X-games endurocross fail. I believe what happened here is that the female riders were riding on the men's course. 1:05 video:

Previously: Indoor motorcycle trials event - GIF
    Homemade Tools Supporters Forum
    Tool plans, build guides, ebooks, and more.

Click here to become a supporter

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

baja (09-19-2019), high-side (09-21-2019), Midwestern640 (09-24-2019), Seedtick (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,875 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Women's X-games endurocross fail. I believe what happened here is that the female riders were riding on the men's course. 1:05 video:

Previously: Indoor motorcycle trials event - GIF
    That may well be but I have seen some women compete right alongside of men in those events. Most of them you wouldn't want to go up against unless you were a top contender yourself.
    When I was a teen we had a place we called hill climb #89, It was a run what you brung type of event limited to street legal. Not too terribly tall maybe around 70 ft but the last 3 feet steepened to almost 89. If you had just the right speed and hit the rear brake about the time you front tire left the ground at the crest you could just barely drop the front over the top in time. Front heavy bikes actually faired better on it that street trail type bikes.
    I remember being there once when a guy just almost made it with his Harley sportster. Once back at the bottom his wife or girlfriend, I don't know which called him several feminine adjectives, he said if you think you can do any better have at it. Wrong thing to say to that woman. Checking to see if the bike would still run she stomped the kick starter then sped to the top drove down the other side came back around and went right back up it again.
    Pretty sure he had to ride B***h on the way home.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Rikk (09-19-2019)

Thanks
    How is it allowed to simply avoid whatever the challenge is by going around it? As a kid in MO. we lived in oune of hte toughest, roughest, briar-infested places and they used to run 500-1000 enduro riders through it on a regular basis. Factory teams line Penton ran it as did Army teams etc. The difference? You didn't have to pay to watch it in a stadium!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    Once back at the bottom his wife or girlfriend, I don't know which called him several feminine adjectives, he said if you think you can do any better have at it. Wrong thing to say to that woman. Checking to see if the bike would still run she stomped the kick starter then sped to the top drove down the other side came back around and went right back up it again.
    Pretty sure he had to ride B***h on the way home.
    The advantage of a lower CoG, same reason women have lass stability issue in canoes.

Post your reply!
    Join 41,949 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.

173 Must Read Homemade Tools

Thread Information