Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Workout equipment made from lumber - GIF

Thanks
    yup the pied piper knows how to work.I agree totaly.and Im almost finished with the 2 story barn I built my self.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by piper184 View Post
    If I am going to expend that much energy I want something tangible in return. New shingles on the roof, new fence line built, trees planted, or a garden where all the weeds have been hoed. "working out" is just a waste of energy if you don't accomplish anything. This guy proved you don't need a factory made workout machine. Dig a few post holes by hand and carry the posts uphill to the holes and you have proved you don't need a machine at all.
    Well, you are right that doing work will make you strong. Look at farmers' bodies and the muscle attachments. But, what work does not do is make a balanced body. Properly done, exercise creates a balanced body, symmetry, reduction of injury, increased stamina.

Back in the day, when farmers' and farm kids' pickups had a gun rack in the back window with an ACTUAL!! gun in the rack, I wanted to be a state champ wrestler. My pop had me carry around a 30 lbs steel bar. I carried it at school from class to class and around the farm when doing chores. It worked. You couldn't carry a 30 lbs hunk of steel anywhere today without causing alarm.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    I know lots of them guys with those"balanced bodys" totaly effing useless and are week as hell.but they claim they look great!!!ok that must by why the wife has fake tits too!!! when I was still running the machine shop I was much bigger and probably 8x stronger that that moron....of coarse Im 10 x weeker nowdays...but dont realize it till..it;s kinda late.

Supporting Member Hoosiersmoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    True Gingerneering! Leave it to a ginger to make something of nothing... not always a good thing I think! PS many of my friends are gingers!

Thanks
    I always liked marryann....

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information