yesterday (Sept 24th) was my "golden plus sixty" birthday!! (ya its corny ) ...I made it up ... cause the newer generations have made up all manner of "new" days .. like , our "soon to be" great granchild's parents had a "reveal" party ... where they shared what sex the baby is!! (its a boy!!) (this will be our number 14 ggchild I think) .....
I have an Atlas lathe for which I am going to build a tool post grinder , and hope to add a variable speed drive for the feed screw , so I am looking for ideas ... I also have a 48 inch Bridgeport mill , which is all in pieces (in order to move it here) ... I am in Minneapolis area of minne soda (where we call it "pop" and have a world class fair, where everything you can eat is on a stick!)
I am now beginning my trial as a "vegan", as I am reading a book called "the china study" ... it contains the most amazing, life changing, amounts of information I have experienced in my life!! ( if you have ANY health problems ... I urge you to contact your local library and get a copy to read . .)
(I have NOTHING to gain , its only that I believe EVERY PERSON ON EARTH should know the information contained in it !)
(no.. I am not your average "end of the earth " idiot ) ...but Ive worked most of my life in the sciences and technology areas , and done a lot of very interesting work in semiconductor , metallurgy and high purity deionized water... so I know GOOD data when I see it!! . cheers!! dddon

(beer is why we have a civilization!!!)