Homemade 12" Disc Grinder
FrostBite on garagejournal.com
Homemade 12" disc grinder utilizing a Shop Smith platen, and powered by a 1.5 HP grain bin fan motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Making motorcycle oil filters - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-03 12:01:02
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
DIY 12" Disc Grinder - comment on how to build a 12" Disc Grinder - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY 12" Disc Grinder, or add details on how to make a 12" Disc Grinder! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: