Homemade 3D-Printed Scribe Guide
MetalDesigner on homemadetools.net
Homemade 3D-printed scribe guide intended to facilitate the process of marking pipes for cutting and welding at 45-degrees.
Dec 19, 2014 4:09 AM
Very nice. I wonder how durable this is compared to a metal one.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Loader moving a quarry chainsaw - GIF by baja on 2023-03-21 08:09:19
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by astroscuba on 2023-03-21 07:57:41
- Manure cleaning robot - GIF and video by Frank S on 2023-03-21 07:12:15
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-21 06:07:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:54:03
- 5 Centuries of the bench hook (my take on it last) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:50:24
- DIY Pocket Nail Puller by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:46:35
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 21:51:01
- Eating corn by skewering kernels - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-20 21:45:05
DIY 3D-Printed Scribe Guide - comment on how to build a 3D-Printed Scribe Guide - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: