Homemade 45-Degree Shooting Board
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade 45-degree shooting board constructed from plywood and wooden blocks. Intended for vise-mounting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-06-04 11:27:01
DIY 45-Degree Shooting Board - comment on how to build a 45-Degree Shooting Board - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY 45-Degree Shooting Board, or add details on how to make a 45-Degree Shooting Board! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: