Homemade 60-Position Index Wheel
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade 60-position index wheel fabricated from steel and fitted to a lathe's spindle shaft. Unit comprised of detent and indexing plates. Enables divisions of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, and 60.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
DIY 60-Position Index Wheel - comment on how to build a 60-Position Index Wheel - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY 60-Position Index Wheel, or add details on how to make a 60-Position Index Wheel! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: