Homemade ACME Tap
Homemade ACME tapping tool adapted from an 8-inch bolt. The end was tapered and four flutes were milled to the threaded body. The opposite end was drilled through, enabling the insertion of a rod to serve as the handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vibrating wheel hub puller - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-07 10:27:01
- Saw sharpening tip by Toolmaker51 on 2022-10-07 10:07:57
- CONVERTING METRIC & INFERIAL THREAD PITCHES by mklotz on 2022-10-07 09:03:52
- Excavator falls through floor - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-07 08:14:01
- Launching a ship - GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-10-07 07:50:54
- 10,000-ton shear-leg floating crane - GIF by dbat74 on 2022-10-07 07:45:14
- 50. Make wood flaws pop (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-10-07 06:30:16
- Hay turner - video by hemmjo on 2022-10-07 06:16:21
- Slammed semi truck - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-07 06:07:01
- Making shingles with a froe - video by hemmjo on 2022-10-07 05:14:30
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!