Homemade ACME Tap
Homemade ACME tapping tool adapted from an 8-inch bolt. The end was tapered and four flutes were milled to the threaded body. The opposite end was drilled through, enabling the insertion of a rod to serve as the handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorizing my Bead Roller..Cheap by tony b on 2019-10-17 06:15:49
- Retrofitting and old benchtop CNC mill - Town Labs 512 by thehomeengineer on 2019-10-17 05:43:11
- Vintage work crew photos by Toolmaker51 on 2019-10-17 04:00:34
- Homemade forged Damascus center punch - video by Canobi on 2019-10-17 02:54:30
- Homemade corrugated iron machine - video by Frank S on 2019-10-17 00:30:32
- Japanese female archer - photo by chy_farm on 2019-10-17 00:26:54
- gear reduction screw jack handle by DIYer on 2019-10-17 00:22:57
- Huge fishing catch sinks small boat - GIF by Drew1966 on 2019-10-16 23:12:45
- Homemade Vise by madokie on 2019-10-16 22:26:26
- Guy ripping license plates with his hands - GIF by Frank S on 2019-10-16 22:24:17
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!