Homemade Adjustable Gibs for a Mill
engineer steve on homemadetools.net
Homemade adjustable gibs for a mill constructed from steel plate and Allen bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-31 15:45:56
- Cutting a live power cable - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 15:42:02
DIY Adjustable Gibs for a Mill - comment on how to build a Adjustable Gibs for a Mill - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Adjustable Gibs for a Mill, or add details on how to make a Adjustable Gibs for a Mill! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: