Homemade Adjustable Go and No Go Gauge
Ryan Mooney on familywoodworking.org
Homemade adjustable go and no go gauge fabricated from cold rolled steel. Intended primarily for spindle woodturning.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Mini jigsaw by SculptyWorks on 2023-03-23 17:30:34
- A Better Bench Peg! by SculptyWorks on 2023-03-23 17:28:40
- Male kangaroo flexing muscles - GIF by Drew1966 on 2023-03-23 17:20:29
- Interchangeable leaf spring hardy tool holder - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:07:24
- Brass whistle - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:59
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:39
- Roller knife from meat grinder grate - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:13
- ER32 collet chuck - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:38
- Sliding tenon jig - videos by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:11
- Balance your Bench Grinder in 4 Steps by Lets Roger That on 2023-03-23 13:19:02
DIY Adjustable Go and No Go Gauge - comment on how to build a Adjustable Go and No Go Gauge - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Adjustable Go and No Go Gauge, or add details on how to make a Adjustable Go and No Go Gauge! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: