Homemade Adjustable Lathe Feet
Canuck on homemadetools.net
Homemade adjustable lathe feet constructed from 4" square tubing, 3.5" shaft, and 1-¼"x2" bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-06-05 03:29:40
- Dust Shoe for a 80mm CNC Spindle (Not 3D printed) by Christophe Mineau on 2023-06-05 03:03:13
- Table saw emergency brake stop activating - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 21:51:02
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-04 21:04:51
- Why clocks run clockwise - article by Altair on 2023-06-04 20:27:01
- Uses for worn multitool blades by meyer77 on 2023-06-04 20:08:30
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by ductape on 2023-06-04 20:01:13
- CNC machining custom chuck jaws for holding odd parts - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 19:13:01
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
DIY Adjustable Lathe Feet - comment on how to build a Adjustable Lathe Feet - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Adjustable Lathe Feet, or add details on how to make a Adjustable Lathe Feet! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: