Homemade Adjustable Lathe Feet
Canuck on homemadetools.net
Homemade adjustable lathe feet constructed from 4" square tubing, 3.5" shaft, and 1-¼"x2" bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-23 12:01:02
- RC fire trucks putting out fire - GIF by joeljensen on 2023-03-23 11:07:11
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
DIY Adjustable Lathe Feet - comment on how to build a Adjustable Lathe Feet - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Adjustable Lathe Feet, or add details on how to make a Adjustable Lathe Feet! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: