Homemade Adjustable Tool Rest
rmac on chaski.org
Homemade adjustable tool rest machined from aluminum and intended for use with a bench grinder.
Apr 21, 2019 11:22 PM
Wonderful presentation and functionality. Thanks for the access to the ideas.
Oct 01, 2013 1:03 AM
I'll second that positive comment! It's either art or a spaceship ready to take off!
Sep 08, 2013 4:28 PM
Wow, this is a nice rest!
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-09 03:42:55
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
DIY Adjustable Tool Rest - comment on how to build a Adjustable Tool Rest - 3 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: