Homemade Automated Fume Extractor
cranktown city on homemadetools.net
Homemade automated fume extractor constructed from a fan, electric motor, gears, bearings, ducting, a surplus hood, cable, and plastic pulleys. An Arduino controls the functions of the fume extractor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shell mill ramping - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 20:27:01
- Scooter driver in truck's blind spot nearly crushed by truck - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-09 19:15:40
- Man breaks beer at the same spot twice - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 19:13:02
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-09 19:10:19
- Planing stop (bench appliance) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 19:04:05
- 164. The planing stop appliance (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 19:02:12
- Radius fixture - video by nova_robotics on 2023-06-09 18:04:21
- Motorcyclist loses leg (no gore) - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-06-09 17:33:15
- Fabricating sprockets - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-06-09 17:28:57
- CNC internal thread cutting - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-09 17:24:02
DIY Automated Fume Extractor - comment on how to build a Automated Fume Extractor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Automated Fume Extractor, or add details on how to make a Automated Fume Extractor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: