Homemade Automatic Lathe Stop
Bullet500 on homemadetools.net
Homemade automatic lathe stop constructed from tubing, threaded rod, a nut, and a microswitch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tumbling from an ATV for a bro hug - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-05 04:35:58
- Dust collection network for the shop (high depression) by Christophe Mineau on 2023-06-05 04:32:43
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-06-05 03:29:40
- Dust Shoe for a 80mm CNC Spindle (Not 3D printed) by Christophe Mineau on 2023-06-05 03:03:13
- Table saw emergency brake stop activating - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 21:51:02
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-04 21:04:51
- Why clocks run clockwise - article by Altair on 2023-06-04 20:27:01
- Uses for worn multitool blades by meyer77 on 2023-06-04 20:08:30
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by ductape on 2023-06-04 20:01:13
- CNC machining custom chuck jaws for holding odd parts - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 19:13:01
DIY Automatic Lathe Stop - comment on how to build a Automatic Lathe Stop - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Automatic Lathe Stop, or add details on how to make a Automatic Lathe Stop! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: