Homemade AXA Holders
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade AXA holders machined from stock and intended for use with, from left to right, multiple, 3/4", and 5/8" tools. The right-most unit is a copy of an Armstrong holder and is capable of reaching close to the chuck or tailstock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
- Rebuilding Train Rerailers by Topper Machine on 2023-06-06 08:20:19
- 162. Obey end grain fastening! (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-06 08:14:53
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-06 04:24:24
DIY AXA Holders - comment on how to build a AXA Holders - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY AXA Holders, or add details on how to make a AXA Holders! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: