Homemade Ball Peen Hammer
Mrballeng on instructables.com
Homemade ball peen hammer fashioned from a push rod, a ball bearing, a steel dowel, and a length of rubber hose.
Aug 29, 2014 3:14 AM
Clever. A tool from discarded engine parts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse mat installation tool - photos by baja on 2023-03-21 08:14:23
- Electric drill-powered machine gun - photo by Altair on 2023-03-21 08:14:01
- Loader moving a quarry chainsaw - GIF by baja on 2023-03-21 08:09:19
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by astroscuba on 2023-03-21 07:57:41
- Manure cleaning robot - GIF and video by Frank S on 2023-03-21 07:12:15
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-21 06:07:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:54:03
- 5 Centuries of the bench hook (my take on it last) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:50:24
- DIY Pocket Nail Puller by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:46:35
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
DIY Ball Peen Hammer - comment on how to build a Ball Peen Hammer - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: