R.E. Myers on vintageprojects.com
Homemade bandsaw constructed from pipe fittings, Model-T Ford wheels, and pistons. Driven by a 1/4hp motor at 1750rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pufferfish skeleton - GIF by Altair on 2022-07-05 15:42:01
- Wood lathe from washing machine motor - video by Jon on 2022-07-05 15:20:02
- Mini hydraulic press - video by Jon on 2022-07-05 15:19:34
- Table saw angle and vertical cutting jig - video by Jon on 2022-07-05 15:19:12
- Poly-V pulleys - video by Jon on 2022-07-05 15:18:41
- PTO driven timber trailer - video by Jon on 2022-07-05 15:18:07
- Homemade Anvil from railroad track by Mazay on 2022-07-05 14:05:42
- Piranha snapping twig - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2022-07-05 12:56:39
- Mummified monk inside Buddha statue - photo by Altair on 2022-07-05 12:56:01
- Augmented reality contact lens - GIF by Frank S on 2022-07-05 12:42:36
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!