Pierre Faubert on woodgears.ca
Homemade bandsaw constructed from plywood and maple in accordance with detailed plans. Powered by a 1hp electric motor. Covers are secured with rare earth magnets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic wok - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-17 19:13:01
- Homemade rifling tool for barrels by hemmjo on 2022-08-17 19:03:36
- Extensive rebar lattice - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-08-17 18:41:18
- Homemade roller and metal bender using hydraulic jack (Part 1) by dbat74 on 2022-08-17 17:53:43
- Unsafe pulley belt installation - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2022-08-17 17:30:48
- Nail-less tree tag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-08-17 17:29:35
- Textile cutter - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2022-08-17 17:17:12
- 21. Steal the pick, leave the floss by Toolmaker51 on 2022-08-17 17:10:42
- Turning detail on long acetal rod by Toolmaker51 on 2022-08-17 16:51:24
- Wine rack collapse - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-17 15:42:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!