Homemade Bandsaw Blade Soldering Jig
Doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade bandsaw blade soldering jig constructed from square steel tubing and flat bar stock. Intended to facilitate the process of aligning and securing broken blades for soldering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shell mill ramping - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 20:27:01
- Scooter driver in truck's blind spot nearly crushed by truck - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-09 19:15:40
- Man breaks beer at the same spot twice - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 19:13:02
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-09 19:10:19
- Planing stop (bench appliance) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 19:04:05
- 164. The planing stop appliance (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 19:02:12
- Radius fixture - video by nova_robotics on 2023-06-09 18:04:21
- Motorcyclist loses leg (no gore) - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-06-09 17:33:15
- Fabricating sprockets - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-06-09 17:28:57
- CNC internal thread cutting - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-09 17:24:02
DIY Bandsaw Blade Soldering Jig - comment on how to build a Bandsaw Blade Soldering Jig - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Bandsaw Blade Soldering Jig, or add details on how to make a Bandsaw Blade Soldering Jig! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: