Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Rossbotics Universal Vise by rossbotics on 2020-01-25 07:56:38
- Homemade Anvil by rossbotics on 2020-01-25 07:53:20
- 2x72 Belt Grinder Articulating Work Rest Build by House_Work on 2020-01-25 07:51:15
- Duct crimping drill attachment - GIF by rgsparber on 2020-01-25 06:41:43
- 1935 Monaco Trossi Grand Prix Racer - photo by Altair on 2020-01-25 06:07:01
- Tire Valve Stem Cap Tool by baja on 2020-01-25 04:12:56
- Vice Buddy by Scrounga on 2020-01-25 03:25:07
- Vintage work crew photos by Frank S on 2020-01-24 23:55:35
- Scissor lift roofing truck - photo by Altair on 2020-01-24 21:51:01
- Compilation of women's lipstick preservation techniques - GIF by high-side on 2020-01-24 20:30:22
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!