Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Wheel ruler - video by Toolmaker51 on 2022-08-10 07:19:04
- Victorian post-mortem photography - photos by Altair on 2022-08-10 06:07:01
- Pouring anchor Kenter shackle lead plug - GIF by Philip Davies on 2022-08-10 05:39:57
- If you are a TIG or MIG welder you NEED IT! by Gadgeteer on 2022-08-10 03:35:25
- Pliers modification by DIYer on 2022-08-10 01:52:22
- Amazing Woodworking Idea !! Simple DIY Woodworking Tool Made From by DIYer on 2022-08-10 01:45:31
- Small Engine Valve Spring Compressor by DIYer on 2022-08-10 01:40:31
- DIY GEAR FROM SCRATCH by DIYer on 2022-08-10 01:33:01
- DIY VISE STOP FOR MILLING MACHINE by DIYer on 2022-08-10 01:30:19
- Applying clear epoxy resin to badges - GIF by Tonyg on 2022-08-10 01:07:40
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!