Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Ring Mandrel by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-17 07:37:00
- Scrap Bin Tail Stock Depth measure by garage nut on 2019-08-17 07:26:44
- HOMEMADE RADIAL STAND FOR MY ANGLE GRINDER by bobs409 on 2019-08-17 06:40:29
- Vintage saw sharpening machine working - GIF by Philip Davies on 2019-08-17 06:20:28
- Wind Powered Strandbeest Model - Walking by tsbrownie on 2019-08-17 06:00:53
- Cartridge length gauge by garage nut on 2019-08-17 02:19:42
- Wind Powered Walking Machine - Strandbeest Model - Assemble & Test by tsbrownie on 2019-08-17 02:14:57
- Vintage vibrating reed tachometer - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-16 23:45:21
- Champion blower & forge 20" drillpress by Slim-123 on 2019-08-16 23:41:02
- Belt sander stand by Don42 on 2019-08-16 23:21:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!