Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Auto Retract Thread Cutting by olderdan on 2021-03-04 03:55:38
- Polygon turning - GIFs by bill_gj on 2021-03-04 03:35:20
- Pressure Assist (PA) Sand Blaster by chy_farm on 2021-03-04 03:33:11
- Tool for milling thread on manual milling machines by tonyfoale on 2021-03-04 02:36:22
- Pit sawing a log - GIF by thevillageinn on 2021-03-04 01:39:47
- Retractable castors by thehomeengineer on 2021-03-04 01:35:41
- Expanding arbor by EclecticNeophyte on 2021-03-03 23:15:01
- Mortar fire shockwave - GIF by awright on 2021-03-03 23:14:10
- 1580 combination wheellock pistol and axe - photo by Altair on 2021-03-03 21:51:02
- Homemade trencher - video by Wildwilly on 2021-03-03 21:47:37
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!