Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Standards. by NortonDommi on 2020-10-24 16:17:14
- 1922 Holbrook Edward lathe - photo by Altair on 2020-10-24 15:42:02
- Excavator riddle chain bucket - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-24 14:58:46
- Double micrometer - photo by Jon on 2020-10-24 14:56:03
- Floatplane crashing into water - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-24 14:53:33
- Train rerailer - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-24 14:51:47
- Fitness instructor - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-24 14:48:30
- Tangential TOOL HOLDER by machining 4 all on 2020-10-24 12:50:52
- Bristol Hercules double-row radial engine cutaway - photo by Ralphxyz on 2020-10-24 12:09:53
- Allegheny Shops engine house - photo by Ralphxyz on 2020-10-24 12:07:41
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!