Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shotcrete pump mechanism - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-10-01 17:34:20
- Homemade Water Hose Pipe Roller From Damaged Bike Parts by rogue1949 on 2023-10-01 16:38:39
- Hopper dredger unloading cargo - GIF by Altair on 2023-10-01 15:42:01
- Milling machine - video by mwmkravchenko on 2023-10-01 15:12:56
- Dough boomerang - GIF by Altair on 2023-10-01 12:56:02
- Brigitte Bardot in 1953 - photo by Jon on 2023-10-01 12:30:52
- Substation switching explosion - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-10-01 11:45:34
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by mklotz on 2023-10-01 11:34:58
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-10-01 11:27:01
- Japanese pull saw - GIF by Philip Davies on 2023-10-01 11:01:26
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!