Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Woman rides bicycle on one wheel - GIF by Jon on 2020-07-02 13:45:37
- T-34 tank loading fail - GIFs by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-02 13:20:07
- Mill conversion. Home made "Marvin" attachment by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-02 13:15:44
- using calipers as scribes? by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-02 13:01:47
- The house next door...or how to NOT build a house by Frank S on 2020-07-02 12:35:43
- MT1 Tool Extractor..Sherline or Small Lathe..Prints by jjr2001 on 2020-07-02 11:44:06
- Assortment of tiny unique tools - video by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-02 11:25:16
- Homemade DRO for milling machine by engineer steve on 2020-07-02 11:05:47
- Congratulations new Best Discussion award winner by Jon on 2020-07-02 11:00:51
- Micrometer stand by ttmrj on 2020-07-02 09:52:15
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!