Homemade Banjo Rim Indexing Jig
Mark Hickler on hicklerbanjo.com
Homemade banjo rim indexing jig fabricated from aluminum and intended to facilitate the process of locating bracket shoe holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by cyclonesteve on 2023-03-23 05:07:27
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
- 1980s computer class - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 21:51:01
- Continuous passive motion machine - GIF by bob47907 on 2023-03-22 20:44:47
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
DIY Banjo Rim Indexing Jig - comment on how to build a Banjo Rim Indexing Jig - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Banjo Rim Indexing Jig, or add details on how to make a Banjo Rim Indexing Jig! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: